Thursday, November 9, 2017

Release to Me

   My children are trying to protect their hearts by holding onto old pains. Pain does not protect you, My precious child. Only I can truly protect you.

NOTE: Whenever He says "My child or My precious child," He is speaking to you, to me, to each of us individually.

   The enemy has lied to you, saying remember the pain and you will not be hurt again, but this is not true. Indeed, this causes you to charge that pain to the account of every new relationship you enter into.

   I say to you today: Release to Me this pain that I may carry it for you. Walk free of it as I created you to walk.

John 8:44(b)
  • 44 ...He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John 10:10
  • 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

James 4:7
  • Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Matthew 16:23
  • 23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

1 Peter 5:8-9
  • Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
  • Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Isaiah 53:4-5
  • Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
  • But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Romans 16:20
  • 20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment